What size ComfySleep pillow is right for you?

Traditional

Classic

Classic Plus

Standard

15" x 21" 15" x 23" 15" x 26" 20" x 26"
4 lbs + 1 lb extra 5 lbs + 1 lb extra 6 lbs + 1 lb extra 8 lbs + 2 lb extra
Perfect for smaller adults, children, or while traveling Perfect for anyone, especially smaller adults Good for side sleepers that need additional head and neck support Good for taller people, and side sleepers with broad shoulders

If you are a small person a smaller pillow will work better for you. Maggie is a small person, and likes the ComfySleep Classic. She says "If the pillow is too big my head is at an uncomfortable position and I have to remove most of the buckwheat hulls. It's better to start with a smaller pillow."

On the other hand Eric is much taller, with broad shoulders. He sleeps on his side, and the larger ComfySleep Standard provides the support he needs. He also holds a pillow while sleeping to help support his upper shoulder and back.

We have a buckwheat pillow for everyone, whether you are big or small, sleep on your back or side.
December 18, 2014 by Claire Collie
Older Post / Newer Post

Comments

Shirley Lee

Shirley Lee said:

Hi,
I’m ready to get my buckwheat pillow. Maggie had recommended one for me but I forgot which one. I’m 5’4" and medium build 135 lbs. Side and back sleeper with neck problems. Which do you recommend?
Shirley

Claire

Claire said:

Hi Shirley, Either the ComfySleep Classic or Classic Plus pillow would be a good size for you. Happy Sleeping! Claire

Patrick

Patrick said:

Wanting to order a pillow for me- 184/185cm & 110kg; multiple back surgeries often sleep on a side, but always start on back….

What do you recommend?

Claire

Claire said:

Hi Patrick, I would recommend our ComfySleep Standard size pillow. It is good for those who may change positions when they sleep, and have broad shoulders to support when sleeping on the side. Happy Sleep! Claire

Dave

Dave said:

Hello, I am considering a buckwheat pillow but have some questions. Which pillow is best for me? I sleep on my back and on my side mostly but on occasion on my belly. I probably wake up and shift a least a couple times a night. Thanks.

DAve

DAve said:

Hello, I am considering a buckwheat pillow but have some questions. Which pillow is best for me? I sleep on my back and on my side mostly but on occasion on my belly. I probably wake up and shift a least a couple times a night. I am 5’10" and 180 lbs. Thanks.