A great way to warm up your body, day or night
- Made with three pounds of 100% organic flaxseeds for superior heating. Flaxseeds are 30% flaxseed oil, which remains in the seed even when warmed or cooled many times. Once warmed flaxseeds retain half their heat after an hour.
- Measures 12 x 14 x 2 inches; weighs 3 pounds.
- Provides soothing therapeutic warmth for hours of relaxation. Our heat wraps conform and embrace your body, providing pleasurable, natural warmth. Microwave our heat wraps for 3-4 minutes and they stay warm for hours under blankets.
- Composed of sections filled with flaxseed that conform to your body's shape. Sections ensure the flaxseeds do not bunch up at one end, and evenly distribute heat.
- Durably made for years of use. Made with super soft fabric and double stitched throughout.
- Made in the USA by a family business.
How to heat a flaxseed heat wrap
Place flaxseed heat wrap in a microwave for 3-4 minutes in 1 minute intervals. The age and power of the microwave plays a role in the time needed for heating. Our pillows will stay warm for an hour when worn and even longer under blankets. To cool a flaxseed heat wrap place it in your freezer for a few hours. It is okay for a pillow to be heated directly from being frozen.