Buckwheat Travel Pillow - Mustard Yellow
This product is unavailable
- Small buckwheat hull pillow to use when traveling. Bungee cord handle easily attaches travel pillow to your rolling suitcase.
- Pillow made with soft and durable organic 10 oz cotton twill fabric that is grown in the USA and certified organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture
- Filled with 2 lbs US-grown buckwheat hulls that are cleaned without chemicals or fumigants. Zippered opening allows addition or removal of buckwheat hulls.
- Measures 11” x 17.” Comes with custom pillowcase made from stretchy knit fabric from Italy that is embossed with yellow baroque pattern. Limited edition.
- Handmade in the USA by a family business
Buckwheat Hulls are natural pillow filler that have been used for centuries. The buckwheat hulls in ComfyComfy pillows can be adjusted and arranged to precisely suit your body's contours. They are grown in the USA, and are air cleaned without the use of fumigants.
Whole buckwheat pillows cannot be put into the washing machine or drier. However, you can empty all the buckwheat hulls from your pillow. The cotton pillow cover can be washed and buckwheat hulls can be set in the sun to dry. Machine wash pillow cover with cool water, air dry to avoid shrinking. Store buckwheat pillows in a cool, dry place - as you would woolens and down blankets.