A wonderful way to warm up your body, day or night
Filled with 100% organic flaxseeds for superior heating. Flaxseeds are 30% flaxseed oil, which remains in the seed even when warmed or cooled many times.
Provides soothing therapeutic warmth for hours of relaxation. Our heat wraps conform and embrace your body, providing pleasurable, natural warmth. The heating pads are composed of sections filled with flaxseed that conform to your body's shape and evenly distribute heat.
Durably made for years of use. Our heat wrap is made from percale cotton. The removable, washable outer case is made from cotton flannel.
How to use. Place flaxseed heat wrap in microwave. Heat flaxseed heat wrap one minute at a time, checking each minute to see how hot your heat wrap has become. Not all microwaves are created equally. Some are more powerful than others, and this has to be taken into account when heating a flaxseed heat wrap the first few times.
If your microwave doesn’t have a rotating plate, make sure to shift the heat wrap around while it is heating up. Place heat wrap on your body to warm up or relax muscles and enjoy!
- Medium measures 15" x 11" x 2" and is filled with 3 lbs of organic flaxseeds
- Large measures 21" x 11" x 2" and is filled with 4 lbs of organic flaxseeds
- Cool, gentle machine wash on the flannel case only. The flaxseed-filled heat wrap should not be washed.
- Microwave your heat wrap a minute at a time to test the strength of your microwave
- For cooling in the freezer, keep pillow in a plastic bad to keep it clean and the prevent ice from forming
- Store flaxseed heat wraps in a cool, dry place - as you would woolens and down blankets. For extended periods of time, store flaxseed heat wraps in the freezer.
Returns & Exchanges