Buckwheat Travel Pillow - Periwinkle Blue
If you want the support of buckwheat, but don’t want to carry a heavy pillow when you travel, this is the pillow for you. Our Periwinkle Blue travel-size buckwheat pillow conveniently straps on to your rolling suitcase, so you can take it anywhere without hassle. Filled with 2 lbs of US-grown buckwheat our pillow will support you while traveling on an airplane, train, or on long car rides.
- Small buckwheat hull pillow to use when traveling. Bungee cord handle easily attaches travel pillow to your rolling suitcase.
- Pillow made with soft and durable organic 10 oz cotton twill fabric that is grown in the USA and certified organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture
- Filled with 2 lbs US-grown buckwheat hulls that are cleaned without chemicals or fumigants. Zippered opening allows the addition or removal of buckwheat hulls.
- Measures 11” x 17.” Comes with a custom pillowcase made from thick organic cotton knit in periwinkle blue geometric design.
- Handmade in the USA by a family business
Buckwheat Hulls are a natural pillow filler that has been used for centuries. The buckwheat hulls in ComfyComfy pillows can be adjusted and arranged to precisely suit your body's contours. They are grown in the USA and are air cleaned without the use of fumigants.
A buckwheat pillow can last for many years. Taking care of your pillow will help keep it fresh and clean, so it will last for many years.
How to take care of your buckwheat pillow:
- Protect your pillow from the wear of daily use with a pillowcase.
- Spot wash your pillow with a damp cloth. Let the pillow dry out in a sunny spot.
- Keep your pillow dry and well aired. Moisture leads to buckwheat hull degradation.
- Rejuvenate your pillow by adding new buckwheat hulls.
- To store buckwheat pillows, place in a clean pillowcase and keep in a dry well ventilated area.
Whole buckwheat pillows cannot be put into the washing machine or dryer.
Soaking buckwheat hulls with water will ruin them, so buckwheat pillows should not be put directly into the washing machine. However, you can empty all the buckwheat hulls from your pillow. The cotton pillow cover can be washed and buckwheat hulls can be set in the sun to dry. For more details check out our blog post on How to clean a buckwheat pillow.
Returns & Exchanges